Do Your Feet Hurt?
Do you suffer from foot pain? Or low back pain? You could benefit from foot orthotics custom built for your foot shape and gait. Foot orthotics can help improve the following conditions:
- Achilles Tendonits which causes pain behind the heel, ankle and lower calf.
- Chondromalacia Patella (also known as runners knee) characterized by knee pain during movement
- Hammer toes caused by muscle imbalances which causes stress on the toe joints
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome or pain located on the outside of the knee
- Low back pain
- Neuroma which causes pain and numbness in the ball of the foot
- Piriformis or sciatica pain and inflammation
- Plantar fasciitis which causes heel and arch pain
- Shin splints
- Diabetes (improves circulation and sensation)
Orthotics can help to heal problems instead of surgury. They are available in different designs so that you can use them for any footwear you want. Contact the office today with questions or to schedule an appointment!
*Many insurances cover prescription orthotics. Additionally, we offer payment plans to meet any income.